Happy New Year!
As my New Years resolution, I have decided to try to make it a point not to lie to myself this year. No more trying to convince myself I am happy when I am not, no more trying to fool myself that I will do things that I most definitely will not without being forced. For instance, I'm not even going to write down that I intend to post more often- I know better. I might do well for a few days or even weeks, but I think we all know that eventually it will be a month or two inbetween posts and the promise would be broken.
So far its started off to be a pretty good year. I ended last year sick as a dog at xmas, and stayed kinda ill for a few days after. I'm finally feeling better. I hope I stay that way. I started off the year right, and had a 90 min swedish massage on New Years Day. Yes!
Its good to be back at school, but I definitely did not want to come back from the break. I was not looking forward to it, but I am walking into this semester with a slightly new outlook. I'm going to make a few changes, and they're not going to like it- but they'll deal. They'll have to sink or swim.
I have a new look for the new year, I chopped my hair off short, and its spiky in the back now. Very cute, and REALLY easy to fix. ( I like that the best )Plus, I went on a big shopping spree last night. I got 3 new pairs of pants (because I lost so much weight last semester that all my pants were falling off me), a long-sleeve button down that looks more like a shirt dress, a sweater, another long sleeve shirt and a 3/4 length sleeved shirt. I'm pleased with my purchases. I got new silverware and kitchen knives for xmas, and I bought a new set of dishes too. I also have plans for getting glasses to math them. I want all my kitchen stuff to go together. Having money after xmas is nice.
Hopefully I'll have pics soon with my new haircut pictured, that way I can put my picture up!
More eventually.
123Movie Le Brio Inscription gratuite
7 years ago
1 comments:
all you need is another set of dishes.....haha
i'm sure your hair is cute!
Post a Comment