So yeah, I had pretty much abandoned this thing except to read my friend's blogs. That's probably the way it will go again in no time.
I've just spent the evening organizing and cleaning my house. It's going to take many more nights like this one to get it to where I would like it to be, but tonight was BIG progress. I've been working in my dining room/workroom, which until tonight had really been a Catchall-I-Don't-Want-To-Deal-With-These-Boxes-Right-Now room. Its been full of boxes, with a path through the middle so I can walk through my house, and now my dining room table is set up, and a work table is set up, and there is a huge pile of empty boxes and trash in the backyard waiting to go out to the trash tomorrow. This could even inspire me to finish the rest of the house...
Once I get this room finished, I promised myself I could go to the thrift store and get the new tv table, and dresser that I found the other day. Yay! New furniture!
123Movie Le Brio Inscription gratuite
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment