One day down, and it actually went really well!I have 5 art 1 classes, and one Art 2-3 class (I only have 1 student in Art 3). This is different, last year I only had 4 Art 1 classes. As of today, I had 143 students total. That is LOT of kids to get to know. Today went pretty smoothly, all I did was introduce myself, pass out my syllabus and go over everything it said with them- and then I gave them free time. I knew better than to try to make them work during the entire class period on day one- SO not gonna happen. Tomorrow? Maybe.
The thing I was most excited about was my new Rules signs, I made a specific one with all of my actual rules, but I found some online that I printed out too...haha I love Mr. T!
123Movie Le Brio Inscription gratuite
7 years ago
2 comments:
My magic number this year? 466 today, and all under the age of 12 (oh, and 15 of them came to me when they weren't supposed to because they didn't know who their teacher was and thought my room would somehow get them to the right place!).
If you ever need to feel better about your classes, please feel free to use me as some form of "I could be teaching..." pep talk. =)
Nobody cried at me today though, so we're making progress from last year!!! lol
update, dammit!
Post a Comment