This has been a great day, despite all the things that went wrong during it.
I went on a fantastic date last night, and I haven't been able to wipe this giddy smile off my face all day. It almost happened once, when my 5th period very nearly got me to cuss today. I was mean for a little while, but they were being such punks. I yelled, and told them I didn't want to hear one person speak for the rest of the class period, a whole 5 minutes. You could cut the silence with a knife, they were staring at me most of the time too. I think they thought I might fly off the handle any minute. I might have if they hadn't actually gotten quiet. My hands were shaking that entire time I was so angry with them! Impressively, as soon as lunch started (the next period) I was so over it. I was back to grinning again.
7th period didn't make me angry, but one girl did tick me off a bit. I only let her see it for a second though. One of the other teachers brought her to my door, after I had let her go to the restroom a while before. Apparently he had caught her in the stairwell making out with a kid from one of my other classes. Geez. I pulled her out in the hallway and told her that "I know your boyfriend is cute and all..." and she stopped me and said "Hes not my boyfriend". I almost lost it, the mean face was gone. I just laughed and said "you can do whatever you want on YOUR time, but when you tell me that you're going to the bathroom, thats where you better go."
My date last night was amazing. We had planned on just having coffee, but we were both starving when I got into Amarillo. He suggested we go to Marty's (and I had no idea he was suggesting such a nice restaurant), and he treated me to steak. We sat and talked for hours. He has a degree in culinary arts, and I can't wait for him to cook for me. I'm pretty taken with him. We're hanging out again Wednesday, and I hope I'm still just as giddy Thursday as I am today.
123Movie Le Brio Inscription gratuite
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment