I actually got some things accomplished today- and all it took was getting myself up and out of the house to get my work done. I hit UPS and made some photocopies of my diploma and United to get some fruit for dinner, and made my way up to school during the ceramics class to see my friends and get to work. Unfortunately, I couldn't get connected to the internet up there (WT's wireless is a bit fickle)...so I just filled out paper applications. After the class was over I went up to Hastings, got hooked up to the internet and did a little more work up there. Now I'm at home, and I just finished filling out another application, Yay for getting things done!
Funny story--
While I sat in Hasting's coffee cafe, I noticed the smell of smoke coming in from the front door. I remember thinking one moment, "geez, shut the door- I don't want to smell that!", and then the smell really hit me and I realized it was no normal cigarette. I made a funny face, and sniffed the air to see if my mind had fooled me...and a guy across the cafe suddenly said "You smell it too! I wondered if it was just me, I can't believe those guys are just toking up outside of Hastings!" We joked for a while about telling them we had called the cops, just to freak them out, but never really did anything. It was close to closing time anyway.
My boys have been extra cuddly this week, they like it when I get to hang out at home and spend more time in bed with them. What good kitties!
They've come a long way as friends since I brought Jack home last year- Deuce only hisses every once in a while now!
123Movie Le Brio Inscription gratuite
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment