I won a wedding cake the other night.
My landlord gave me a ticket to the "head to toe women's expo" on Friday night...It was basically a You're not pretty enough festival for women, there were booths for make-up and facials, wigs, plastic surgery and boob jobs, jewelry and lingerie, chocolate and cake. The booth with the (Amazing) cake was a new bakery set to open up at the end of the month, they had a raffle going to win a birthday cake, so we all turned in tickets. After walking around and seeing everything, we decided that we had all had enough feeling bad about ourselves and left. We got out to the car and I noticed I had a missed call and a new message, I had won a cake! I ran back inside to pick it up, and the girl handed me the second tier of the wedding cake they had on display. This cake is huge and heart shaped, with a layer of banana creme and a layer of Italian creme, and icing flowers all over the top. Its beautiful AND delicious. I split it with Taylor and Kaiden, and I still have probably 8 pounds of cake.
Graduation was Saturday morning, and I walked again. This time it was so I feel good about it, and I do. I graduated with lots of my friends, and managed to get a picture with all of one of them. I hope it turned out good. She and I have been trying to get a good pic together for a while. Afterward I went to lunch at Johnny Carino's with Nanette and her family, the place was packed! Its been a long time since I went out to lunch/dinner and actually stayed when they said it would be an hour wait. It was worth it though, I love their food.
I worked a lot this weekend, closing Saturday and Sunday nights. These were both miserable shifts, I'm glad I have today off because I don't want to see Starbucks for a while.
I went out to Midnight Rodeo after work on Saturday to celebrate graduation, by the time I got there I had all of 30 minutes until last call. Its unbelievable how I attract friendly drunks at the bar. It doesn't seem to matter if I've been drinking or not, they flock to me and want to dance. Sometimes this is annoying, but Saturday I actually met a cute one. For as drunk as he was, he was still a pretty decent dancer- I'm willing to bet he would have been pretty great sober. He even bothered with telling me how beautiful I was, and kept slurring to his friend how much he liked me. Funny. I gave him my number, and encouraged him to use it sometime, we'll see if he even remembers me after drunk wears off.
123Movie Le Brio Inscription gratuite
7 years ago
1 comments:
lol, I sure miss you babe. You'll have to go clubbing with us next time you come down. There are some pretty good places around here (and most of them are fairly cheap to get into).
Glad you found me, I'm still trying to figure this blogger thing out...
Post a Comment