Monday, May 5, 2008

How dare you.

Its been almost a month since my last post, and truthfully I haven't had much to talk about...with the exception of a fabulous night of drinking and dancing a few weeks ago (which incidentally ended with my boss videotaping my drunken escapades).

But, tonight is different. I have an absolutely necessary rant:

Dear Rat Bastard,

How dare you hurt my friend like that. She loved you, adored you, and had agreed to spend the rest of her life with you. How dare you cheat on her, especially when she had so much going on. How dare you decide to sleep with some tramp while your fiance was gone to a family funeral across the state. Whether or not she ever tells you, you should know there is no description more appropriate for you than "You really put the Son of a Bitch in 'You Son of a Bitch'." I certainly hope I never come across you in town, because I just don't know if I could keep from removing all your teeth with my fist.

1 comments:

Megan Gooding said...

I love you Jess!!!!!