Tuesday, May 6, 2008

end of an era

I just took my last college final, and I feel a little weird.

I figured I would finish and just rejoice because it's finally over, but instead it all feels a little bittersweet. This is something I have been working towards for since 2002...and now its over. No more bitching about professors, no more late nights in the studio, no more panic at the end of the semester, no more blowing glass...No more busting my ass to get a degree, because I've done all there is to do. Very strange.

I feel decent about this final. Just decent though, I know I didn't blow it out of the water or anything. That would have been miraculous after the semester I've had in there. I'm pretty sure I passed though, and thats what counts at this point.

I walk on Saturday morning, and then have to go to work that afternoon from 4p-12:30a (Thanks a lot work buddies for giving a shit about helping me out-- see if I help you fix your schedule next time!) Who wants to party after midnight? I don't have to be at work until 11am the next day! Some party this will be.

Yay Graduating!

0 comments: